Cool Qoutes 1

10 Funny and Creative Facebook Timeline Covers Click here



1.Wife is out of town until tomorrow night. Anyone wanna come sit on the other end of the sofa and ignore me?

2.Dear Phone, Maybe if you didn`t light up so many damn times telling me you had a low battery, you wouldn`t have died so quickly!

3.The awkward moment when you aren't your best friend's best friend.

4."I think you've had enough beers for one night." Then I'm all "Scrw you, fridge. Appliances can't even talk."

5.Kharma, what did I do to deserve this?! ...Oh, now I remember. Carry on then.


6.My therapist says I have an obsession with revenge. We'll see about that.

7."Aww they are soo cute together.!" yeah he's cheating on her."

8.No i am not crazy! you are just too normal.

9.I'm sorry, but i can't hear you over the sound of how awesome i am.

10.Your so sexy.. no im not.... yes you are!... okay i am :):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your
site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your
broadcast provided bright clear idea

Have a look at my blog post bmi calculations

Comments